Location : Singapore
Responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop and manage strong relationship with high net worth clients.
- Responsible for achieving annual revenue targets and objectives.
- Grow the firm’s market share and build asset size over time.
- Actively involved in new business development.
- Keeps abreast of products and services.
- Supervise Marketing Associates to ensure delegated tasks are executed on time and accurately to meet clients’ needs.
- Good university degree in Finance, Banking or related fields.
- Relevant experience in acquiring, building and managing AUM of international clients such as UNHWIs and family offices/EAMs.
- Completed professional qualifications: CACS Papers I and II.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Team player.